Is your organization looking to advertise upcoming conference information that may be of interest to school nurses?
NYSASN is happy to partner with other organizations offering educational opportunities for school nurses. Spread the word about your upcoming educational event by posting your conference brochure on our web site.
NYSASN charges for event postings on our site. The fee is $50.00 for 30 days, $75.00 for 60 days and $100.00 for 90 days.
Questions regarding your online posting content or duration should be directed to our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email a copy of your posting, specifying its duration (30, 60, or 90 days), to email@example.com. Once your payment has been received, we will post your event announcement.
Thursday, February 28, 2019
4:30 – 5:30 pm ET
Please join American Lung Association, Allergy & Asthma Network, Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, and GroundTruth Films for a virtual film screening of “Asthma Alley,” a short documentary that follows a young teen with asthma and her classmates in the South Bronx, a neighborhood known for extraordinarily high rates of asthma.
Following the film will be a panel discussion geared toward patients with asthma. Hear from the filmmaker and additional expert health voices about the intersection of air pollution, asthma, health inequities, and climate change. The discussion will also identify ways for patients to protect themselves, and ways that everyone can help protect healthy air for all.
- Welcoming remarks
- Special virtual screening of short documentary “Asthma Alley”
- Panel discussion, moderated by Lyndsay Alexander, National Assistant Vice President, American Lung Association, featuring:
- Beth Murphy, Director, GroundTruth Films
- Mychal Johnson, Co-Founder, South Bronx Unite
- Albert Rizzo, MD, Chief Medical Officer, American Lung Association
- Melanie Carver, Vice President, Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Charmayne Anderson, Director of Advocacy, Allergy & Asthma Network
Providers and advertisers of goods and services whose listings are submitted to NYSASN for posting on the NYSASN website are posted for informational purposes only. NYSASN does not endorse, sponsor or guarantee any such listing or any of the information, advice, goods, services or other resources that may be mentioned or made accessible through these listings.