Importance of Continuing Education – TK
- New York Statewide School Health Services Center Online Webinars
- NYSNA’s new webinar, “Finding Your Political Pulse: A Nurse’s Guide to Legislative Advocacy” is now available. This on-demand webinar is intended for registered nurses and nursing students who are interested in becoming advocates for their profession. At the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to describe their role as an advocate for registered nurses, and successfully apply lobbying techniques to conduct productive meetings with your legislators. There is a fee for this webinar, if interested please contact the Education, Practice and Research Program at NYSNA for further information: 518.782.9400 ext. 282.
- Missed the Webinar on prescription drug abuse? Click here to watch the webinar on “Prescription Drug Abuse: Not What the Doctor Ordered”
- Looking for FREE Online CE Courses? Check out Nurse.com
- “Keys to Understanding State School Health Policy” is an online webinar available for viewing. The School Health Policy Manual is mentioned in the webinar.